2022-01-20 – 11:55 h
Tomorrow, Friday, January 21, the WDR Funkhausorchester conducted by Sarah Hicks, will present a concert of live video game music at the Kölner Philharmonie venue in Cologne (Germany) which will also be broadcast as a livestream on WDR3 radio.
The concert will include the participation of the WDR Rundfunkchor led by Anne Kohler, and will be moderated by Colin Gäbel from the TV show Game Two.
The program has been curated by Helge Borgarts, film composer and member of Soundtrack_Cologne, with music from various game genres, and mainly from games and speakers from previous editions of Soundtrack_Cologne.
The concert will include, among others, music from the following games:
- When: Friday, January 21, 2022 at 20:00h
- Where: Kölner Philharmonie (Cologne, Germany)
- Tickets: 12-46 €- https://www1.wdr.de/orchester-und-chor/funkhausorchester/konzerte/termine/gaming-sounds-114.html
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/663114191328301/
- Concert program – PDF: https://www1.wdr.de/orchester-und-chor/funkhausorchester/konzerte/gaming-sounds-124.pdf
“2G rule for concert attendance from November 21, 2021
Only immunized people with proof of immunization (2G) can visit the event.
Please present your proof of immunization, if possible digital, together with your ticket at the entrance. Please also bring an official identification document with you. Without these documents, admission to the Cologne Philharmonic is not possible.
The proof is: Proof of vaccination for the last required individual vaccination with a vaccine recognized in Germany at least 14 days ago or a medical or official confirmation that you have survived corona disease (positive PCR test from at least 28 days and at most 90 days in the past).”