2022-01-20 – 20:00 h
The Ulster Orchestra conducted by Robert Ziegler will pay tribute to legendary American composer, John Williams, on Saturday, January 29, at the Waterfront Hall in Belfast, in a night hosted by presenter Tim Burden.
John Williams has over fifty Academy Award nominations to his credit and has written more than seventy motion picture soundtracks, most notably for Steven Spielberg. This concert will allow audiences escape to the world of wizardry, giant sharks, and a faraway galaxy while the Ulster Orchestra performs iconic music from Harry Potter, Jaws, Indiana Jones, E.T., Star Wars and many more.
When: Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 19:45h
Where: Royal Albert Hall (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
Tickets: 20-30 GBP (24-36 €) – https://www.ulsterorchestra.org.uk/whats-on/the-brilliance-of-williams!/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1247966729012699/
“One of the following, accompanied by photographic ID.
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test taken on the same day, or one day before, the event. Individuals are required to report their negative test result in advance to obtain digital proof by email and/or text message
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, taken in the previous 30 to 180 days
- Proof of participation in a clinical trial for vaccination shown by confirmation in writing of participation (current or past) in a clinical trial for vaccination against coronavirus from the organiser of that trial
- Proof of medical exemption from vaccination shown by evidence provided through the Northern Ireland Covid Certification process”