2019-08-20 – 11:35 h
The prestigious tour Video Games Live, created in 2002 by composers Tommy Tallarico and Jack Wall, dedicated to bringing the music of classic and current video games to the concert halls, will stop in Spain on November 22nd and 23rd, 2019, to perform at the Víctor Villegas Auditorium of Murcia.
The concerts, which will last approximately 2 hours and a half with a 20-minute intermission, will be performed by the Orquesta Sinfónica de la Región de Murcia (OSRM), accompanied by a choir, having music from various video games synchronized with images, videos, and light effects. Both concerts will have the participation of Tommy Tallarico.
There will be a free meet & greet with members of the videogame industry at the end of the concert, open to all ticket holders.
The VIP experience of Video Games Live (VGL), which can be acquired by adding 100 € to the ticket price, includes:
- Laminated VIP pass for the VGL backstage tour
- Pre-show Tour and meeting with the creator of VGL and video game music superstar Tommy Tallarico
- Free download of the best-selling album, VGL: LEVEL 3
- Official vintage VGL poster
- Direct access to the post-show meet & greet
- A concert music page signed by the orchestra conductor