The Krakow Film Music Festival, which will be celebrating its 13th edition from Tuesday, 26th of May to Monday, 1st of June, 2020, unveiled yesterday, January 2nd, the seventh and final concert of this edition: The Music of John Powell, that will be celebrated on Sunday, 31/05/2020 – 19:00h, at the ICE Kraków Congress Centre.
Having John Powell and Paul Williams as special guests (with more guests to be announced), the concert will be performed by the Beethoven Academy Orchestra conducted by Gavin Greenaway, with the participation of the Polish Radio Choir and the soprano Holly Sedillos.
The program, subject to change, will include music from Powell’s movies such as: How to Train Your Dragon (franchise), Ferdinand, Rio, Two Weeks Notice, Solo: A Star Wars Story, X-Men: The Last Stand, The Call of the Wild and more. *Running time: 2 h 30 min (incl. intermission)
In the words of the organization:
Tickets, with a price of 100-140 PLN (23-33 €), can be found at the Eventim ticket portal and at InfoKraków Tourist Information Points:
With this announcement, we already have the full list of concerts of this 13th edition of Krakow FMF festival:
- 26/5/2020 – 19:00h – TUE – Cinema Chorale
- 27/5/2020 – 19:00h – WED – Scoring4Polish Directors
- 28/5/2020 – 19:00h – THU – Cinematic Piano – Daniel Bloom
- 28/5/2020 – 22:00h – THU – Stranger Things
- 29/5/2020 – 20:00h – FRI – Dance2Cinema: Scorsese
- 30/5/2020 – 19:00h – SAT – TV Series Gala
- 31/5/2020 – 19:00h – SUN – The Music of John Powell
All the information about Krakow FMF: