Few hours have passed since the ceremony of the Feroz Awards 2017 at a gala conducted by actor and former journalist Antonio de la Torre, held in the Palace of the Dukes of Pastrana. These awards are granted by the Association of Cinematographic Reporters of Spain on an annual basis, to recognize the merit and quality of the Spanish cinematographic productions of each year.
The award for the best original music has been for Fernando Velázquez – A Monster Calls, category in which he competed with:
- Fernando Velázquez – Un monstruo viene a verme (A Monster Calls)
- Silvia Pérez Cruz – Cerca de tu casa
- Julio de la Rosa – El hombre de las mil caras
- Alberto Iglesias – Julieta
- Olivier Arson – Que Dios nos perdone
Also the Feroz Honorary Award 2017 has been presented to the mythical film and television director Narciso ‘Chicho’ Ibáñez Serrador, who has received several minutes of uninterrupted applause after his appearance on stage.
The complete list of all the winners will be available shortly on the official website of the Feroz Awards: