‘The Lord of the Rings’ trilogy in concert in Barcelona and Madrid
The Orquesta Sinfónica del Vallès will perform the soundtrack of the trilogy of ‘The Lord of the Rings’ films in concert in Barcelona (April) and Madrid (October), bringing to life the Oscar-winning music composed by Howard Shore.
In both cities, the trilogy: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King will be projected on a giant screen in high quality, one film each day, in its original version subtitled in Spanish (VOSE), while its soundtrack is performed live by the Orquesta Sinfónica de Vallés under the direction of film music specialist Ludwig Wicki. The orchestra will be joined by the choirs Cor Madrigal, Cor Bruckner, and the children’s choir Cor Vivaldi.
For three consecutive days, the screens and stages of the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona and Wizink Center in Madrid will be filled with fantasy and adventure reviving Tolkien’s universe, in a show with the following duration:
- 14/4 and 6/10/23 at 19h – The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001): 3h + break (maximum 30′)
- 15/4 and 7/10/23 at 19h – The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) 3h + pause (maximum 30′)
- 16/4 and 8/10/23 at 19h – The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 3h 25m + pause (of maximum 30′)
Tickets can be purchased individually to go one day to see one of the films or buy the complete pack to see the complete trilogy in 3 consecutive days.
- Tickets for Barcelona (April 14, 15, and 16, 2023) – Three concerts (132- 198 €) / One Concert (49-72 €)
- Tickets for Madrid (October 6, 7, and 8, 2023) – Three concerts (115- 165 €) / One Concert (38-83 €)
- Link to purchase tickets: https://www.ticketmaster.es/artist/el-senor-de-los-anillos-en-concierto-entradas/1199684
More information and the official website of this event organized by ConcertStudio: