The Orquesta Sinfónica de Navarra has organized from February 9 to 12 in Baluarte (Pamplona, Spain), 7 educational concerts dedicated to the young audiences, which will focus on showing in a didactic way the application of music in film.
Of these 7 concerts, 5 will be special activities for schools and the remaining 2 will be open to all audiences (tickets will be available for purchase):
The guided concert ‘Musicando Cine / Zinema Musikatuz’ comes from the hand of musician and screenwriter Javier Irigoien, and revolves around the power and importance of the soundtrack of a film in its final result, as well as to connect with the emotion of the public.
In this fourth proposal of the Baluarte Txiki cycle, the orchestra will perform live several OSTs of the composer and director Fernando Velázquez, which will be played while some images of these films are projected.
- Program: Selection of OSTs by composer Fernando Velázquez
- Artists: Orquesta Sinfónica de Navarra conducted by Rubén Díez
- Script and presentation: Javier Irigoien
- Illustrations: Mª José Llorente
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Original concept commissioned by Bilbao Orkestra in 2017. Read more in SoundTrackFest:
The concerts are accompanied by a complementary didactic guide, which can be downloaded at the following link: